Sunday, February 9, 2014

What a wonderful world! (1) Peaceful Boppart in Germany, Europe.

Germany, a fascinating country
 
In there, I met a small town by destiny to stay for couple of months.
I'm going to tell you about this lovely town, named “Boppart”.
Boppard is a town in the Rhein-Hunsrück-Kreis in Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, lying in the Rhine Gorge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Its population is around 16,000 and its area is 75.13 km².




(Actually, it is so beautiful and peaceful that I can’t describe enough with my words,, but I will try. lol)
Since the wide river runs through the land in the middle, it is always peaceful in every season.

This picture was taken in a chairlift.




 
When you ride a chairlift called "Vierseenblick", you may enjoy the spectacular view of the Rhein river and the foot of the mountain with cute houses.

Going for Walk in Boppart.


 

It seems Boppart is the place where makes people take a walk voluntarily.
Along the river, there are pretty houses and hotels with gardens. There are also a lot of colorful flowers everywhere in warm seasons welcoming you.
 One more impressive thing is people live in Boppart. Many of them are elderly people and they would greet you with a face wreathed in smiles. You could feel their warm hearts.
 
 Flowers, people, and the generous Rein river...
Staying there with enjoying these things is precious memories for me.





When I left there, I promised myself to come back this town some time or other in my life.
Also, walking along the river, I wished that I would like to be a person like this town which was able to make others feel calm and peaceful.

No comments:

Post a Comment