Saturday, September 27, 2014

All they are our children – World Vision


I found some photos while browsing Facebook.
Adorable children dressed in pretty clothes were having an audition.
They performed scenes of drinking dirty water, lifting heavy luggage and climbing up a high ladder. It looked so hard and all the children were so afraid of it. And there were their parents watching them under the stage feeling sorry for their kids.




“No dirty water to our children”
“No heavy work to our children”
“No danger to our children”
With this subtitles, the scenes of the children in the other side of the world were coming up.

Although it would be a simple audition to someone, it showed us an unavoidable poverty and disease to others.

There was an impressive and touching phrase in the video.
“All they are our children.”
If they were our kids, we wouldn’t turn a blind eye to their sufferings.
And it must not happen to them if they are “my kids”.

Although I’ve thought that the world is one and the global village, I realized that I couldn’t care even my neighbors. If the world became one, there wouldn’t be discrimination between my kid and your kid, and my country and your country’.

Word peace and Human rights of the children who should live in the peaceful world
If you look at this video with thinking ‘they are my kids’, the future that you dream would be different, I think.

1 comment: