Thursday, September 11, 2014

Suncheonman Bay World Animal Festival


A few days ago, I have been to Suncheon Bay and Suncheon Lake Garden with my acquaintance for a short time. It takes about an hour by train from the place where I live. It was unexpectedly close as well as good for healing. I thought it could be a place to take a trip alone when I want to organize my thoughts leisurely. I want to come again several times more and I also heard that an exotic event will take place here soon.




A year ago, the international garden exhibition was held in Suncheon, Jeollanam-do so that you could see the various gardens from 23 countries at a glance. And World Animal Film Festival that people and animal companions can communicate better with each other was taken place at the same time. International Garden Expo was over, but World Animal Festival is going to be held for the second time this year.



It is a chance for the companion animals as well as lions, tigers, salmon and even large insects to watch the over 60 animal films made in 20 countries in the world. Also, this event is more meaningful because it was planned to heal the wounds of modern people through communication with animals. Even though they can’t talk to me, sometimes I depend much on companion animals which give me their endless love.
If you’re raising companion animals, you can enjoy Suncheon Bay Garden and movies with your pet. The 1st World Animal Festival ran ‘the healing bus with companion animals’. This time, in the 2nd festival, it will run ‘the healing train’ too. Furthermore, they will prepare the buffet for companion animals. So, as the one who raises a dog, I also want to participate in it. (If my dog, ‘Bongsuk’, goes there, I expect she will become unruly because she loves people and likes to eat very much.) So I’m sorry I can’t take you to the festival, Bongsuk . Instead, I’ll give you some snacks today~! )

In addition, this festival consists of various movies and camping programs with companion animals, for example, cine and the tent, exhibition companion animals, animal-related lectures and forums. All people who love animals can participate in the Animal Film Festival which is held in Suncheon Bay. If you are tired of this summer heat, why don’t you visit Suncheon Bay from August 21, 2009 (Thursday) to the 26th (Tuesday)?
Lastly, a picture for people who don’t go yet to Suncheon Bay~

No comments:

Post a Comment