Friday, September 26, 2014

hello,happiness (Coca-Cola’s Touching Marketing)



I think the most sold beverage in the world is Coca-Cola. Black liquid and carbonic acid..
Its taste deserves love from so many people regardless of their sex or age.
Recently, after I watched a video, I thought that its popularity wouldn’t be subsiding.
I’d like to share it with you.





It surely would be the marketing strategy of Coca-Cola. However, I want to join it if it gives happiness to many people as well as it is a part of marketing


The video reminds me of my acquaintances who are foreign workers. There are many foreign workers in my country, Korea. Although they don’t make a little money like in the video, there are many people who came to Korea to earn money.
I volunteer with my friends at least once a week to teach Korean to foreign workers. It doesn’t help them financially, but I feel rewarded by helping them understand and adjust to another country’s culture. I hope the day everyone is happy will come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment