Friday, October 24, 2014

Dr. Schweitzer in the UK, William Pooley, a nurse who was recovered completely from Ebola virus

Dr. Schweitzer < Dr. Schweitzer in the UK, William Pooley, a nurse who was recovered completely from Ebola virus >



William Pooley(29) who is a nurse, the patient zero in the UK, was infected with Ebola virus in Sierra Leone, West Africa. Last August 24th, after he was transferred to the Royal Free Hospital in London,
He was meditated ZMapp which is a medicine for Ebola virus and under experiment. He finally rounded to healthiness.







<The Hamstead Royal Free Hospital in London, the UK which William Pooley is treated Enola virus>

He was infected with Ebola virus during the medical services in Africa. After recovered, he went back to the field service.
He is serving in Connaught Hospital, Free Town which is the capital city of Sierra Leone since last 20th. Also, The team The King's Health Partners which King's College London (KCL) joined up
 the three-trusts of the National Health Service(NHS), the UK is with him.

Last 3rd, Pooley said at the news conference "I was lucky to be treated and recovered quickly." , "The Medicine service in Africa  was my duty"
And he has being said he wanted to go back to the field service and was going to go back there as he obtains a new passport. Actually. His passport was incinerated when he got out Sierra Leone to cure Ebola virus.

He explained, "My parents are worried about me. But they know that Medicine service is all I have to do, so they support me. He added, "After being completely cured from Ebola, I have immunity and a better health."
Pooley donated his blood for the medicine research. However, it's not clear how long his immunity will last and whether it fights the virus completely.

Pooley's sense of duty (life-and-death) about the medicine service in Africa and his devotion are great.
There's the death after medicated Z`map, for curing Ebola virus. Perhaps, the God knows his good heart which loves the poor and the alienated, so he could survive.
I'm a young person who has vision about global volunteering. If I was in Pooley's shoes, can I choose the global volunteering again like him?
He's living greatly and nicely in his 20's youth. I envy his belief and fulfill.

I think a peace activist who has love for the people (there's no race and border). If the God knows his great sacrifice, he will give the world of peace without pain and sorrow like he save Pooley.

5 comments:

  1. I think it is quite difficult thing to do for everyone who can be infected with ebola virus. Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very thankful for his heart-warming. He is trying to help other people as he could covered from Ebola virus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is very lucky to come out person who cured frome Ebola Virus, and I respect warmth heart of William

    ReplyDelete