Sunday, October 26, 2014

Hurricane Gonzalo




After Hurricane Gonzalo passed through Bermuda, the flight of 20 biggest carriers were all cancelled from the Heathrow International Airport, London, due to heavy rain and high winds.  The gusts up to 75mph in coastal area caused travel disruption including airplane. They said that it was calm night before it hit Bermuda, when the storm’s  eye  reached on Bermuda. A state of calm before storm!  Hurricane Gonzalo with high winds hit Bermuda on 18th caused power cuts to  31200 homes.  It carried with the floods and  tidal waves, but minor injuries were reported up to now. 
 

 
In this earth where we live, there are places where damaged by Hurricane and many people are uneasy with a power blackout.  In some places, people suffered from the war day and night.  Yet, in other place, calm like a night before a storm although thousands of people die from hunger in the opposite side of the earth.  These all happen in this earth where we live.  How about the place where I live? Indeed, nobody can predict how long this calmness will last. A few days ago, gun battles  took place in Military Demarcation Line on Korean Peninsula.  I feel I am in a pressure cooker in fear of outbreak of war  in one day.   I do hope to live in a secure and peaceful world day by day. 

6 comments:

  1. That's so horrible. I hope peaceful world come as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was worried that many people didn't hurt anymore. Also I hope as soon as will be come peaceful world !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, nobady can predict what will happen in today, tomorrow. I hope I can live in the world without fear, worry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the world which many people live in without fear, worry, will come as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there any way we can change the situation??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I stronly sympathize the last sentence. I think I am in the peaceful circumstances. I hope everyone up to on the opposite side of the earth can live safely in the peace.

    ReplyDelete