Tuesday, March 18, 2014

‘childs of Chernobyl' - Hirose Dakashi

The novel that predicts about the radioactivity problems.
Hirose Dakashi -  ‘childs of Chernobyl'
 
 
 
 
This book may show the radioactivity problems with definitely than any other books.
1986, April 26, at 01:00, there is big explosion in Ukraine. When seeing this certain time, I realize this happening is not a normal thing that happen to not others but also me. 'Childs of Chernobyl' draws risk of radioactivity with stories about Andre's family and clever Ivan's eyes.
Government wants to hide problems, and without citizen's security, they flew the false informations to not shake them. They force citizens to sacrifice to problems, but government itself run away from it. Nobody wants die. citizens also fights with government against their authority.
I can't look on this problems thinking it is not just to their problems. This book is not so simple thin. Why am I so lethargic? I read more and more, as if author blamed me.
Maybe he think it is important to convey real fact instead of just against with their opposite things. So this book is enough to convey the problems of radicactivity with easy. It is not far from us like 'World war Z', 'Tomorrow', and also is not tv's story too.
This book is published in 2006, September. and there is a nuclear accidents in Fukushima 2011, March. Also Korea has a problem each five years.
May I can't do something for this problem. but, there is a big difference between realizing it or not. So I recommend this book to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment