Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Novel: My dream is world peace.

My dream is world peace 

Photographer: Maurice glayzmon 

Published: Floating Stone 

Release Date: 07/10/2013




Rating : 4







It is the story of headache that makes sense of adolescent boys of 14 years old.

How will be comfortable in this way , but there any of us half of " the world is hungry , and even though the out war is constantly frozen ?"

I'm worried 14-year-old boy is worried about the problem even adults should be difficult .

If boys of puberty , though it is age that curiosity is generated in the body of the woman , of course , interest increases in girlfriend , while watching the news magazine and Time magazine , war , famine , environmental pollution , Ben , as nuclear weapons I am interested in serious problems .

Not a matter of children who should have courtesy to the time , adults who are interested in serious problem is not me interested , I want to direct to various happenings .

To perform the work of reckless expression floating over the Grated out to shamanistic face while wrapped round and round the body with thread curtain .

People, mom, dad has been out strategy to ignore , Strategy to draw interest of Ben become bolder .




<Mission 2 : Making the world a better place with a warm heart>



Do people are able to go to live carefree as one or none of happen the wrong thing in the world "How ?"

It is easy to ? Uncle reality dying hungry also 40,000 children to "one day I or easy ?"

Disease to try and change the behavior of Ben feigned illness to excuse the parents also to Ben for that reckless . Parser to stand up even if it is , but I have failed .

This book , a book that can provide the opportunity to be able to consider the problems of the world youth is difficult . Through the media and news , We are familiar with the serious problems of the world , but it seems to be for the most part and only pass with a compassion that you feel sorry for a while , but it is possible to consider more deeply to yourself it seems to be time .

Through this book , I asked myself

How the world " , are dying in hunger on the one hand , war occurs , the face of terror , animals being abused , the natural environment is destroyed , glaciers are melting , but I ..... Why I was in the think living with a clear conscience that ... " . Of course , the big problem like this does not change even worried one of the people like me worried . However , hundreds of people are worried about and worried like me , thousands , thousands , millions day , if we spread to the people of Earth have been ... and I feel the result is that it will be different were . You have wondered whether it is the power of this to be able to bring such a very .



No comments:

Post a Comment